The N95/FFP2 medical graded mask has a BFE greater than 95% and around 99.7% of Airborne Particles. The product is tested according to EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 and NIOSH method (Sodium Chloride (NaCl)) Aerosol Test for 3D Filter Mask. The European Standard EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 specifies minimum requirements for filtering half masks as respiratory Protective devices to protect against particles except for escape purposes.
The product is equipped with an elastic headband.
- N95/FFP2 High-Efficiency Filtration
- > 95%<99.97%5
- Layers of Protection
- EN 149:2001 + A1:2010 and NIOSH Tested
- Headloop StyleElasticated EarloopElasticated Neckband 600 mm long
- Ultrasonic Banded Edges
- Seamless Crimping
- Adjustable Nose Bridge
- E13274-7:2019[%] Flow Rate 95 l/min Tested for Penetration of Paraffin Oil Mist
- Health care providers First responders
- To Protect against airborne
- particles, or liquid contaminating face